- 100+ Projects Completed in More than 40+ Countries
- About Us Associates for Global Change (AGChange) was established by four Partners in 1997 to provide consulting services for sustained economic growth and development in Africa, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia.
- About Us
- Andrew Gilboy, M.A, CPT Vice-President
- Clients Broad experience with multi-lateral development agencies in poverty reduction, post-conflict transition from relief to sustainable development, health, education, governance and related fields.
- Contact Us
- Email Andrew Gilboy
- Email Felipe Tejeda
- Email Marvin Muhunuza
- Felipe Tejeda, MBA, CPT, IAP2 Vice-President
- Impact Assessments/Evaluations AGC assists clients and businesses in recognizing the impact of their investment actions and in developing solutions that engage communities, mitigate risk and contribute to local social development.
- IT Security Assessments & Audit Readiness Technology evolves and advances every few months influencing business operations and introducing known and unknown risks. AGC has capabilities to assist businesses in assessing and mitigating the vulnerabilities and gaps identified.
- Marvin Muhumuza, MBA, CISA, ITIL V3 President
- Mission and Vision
- Organizational Performance Improvement AGC works with organizations and individuals to improve performance using the USAID HICD approach that focuses on identifying root causes and solutions.
- Our Story
- Partner Login
- Private Sector Clients
- Program and Project Evaluations AGC has conducted many development project evaluations in education, health, natural resources management, agriculture and economic growth. We have assisted USAID Missions in designing new programs in a variety of development sectors.
- Public Sector Client Organizations
- SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Welcome To AGC Associates for Global Change (AGChange) was established by four Partners in 1997 to provide consulting services for sustained economic growth and development in Africa, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia.
- Who We Are